August 4, 2017
6:30 p.m. Check In at CH-F
6:50 p.m. Check In Concludes
6:55 p.m.. All teams will be given answer sheet, race map, and assigned checkpoints. Teams will be given 5 minutes to create a strategy.
7 p.m. The race official will begin the race and the clock starts.
8:15 p.m. All teams must be back to the starting line and return the score sheets (as completed at the time.)
8:30 p.m. Winners Announced.
Rehab Services Family Scavenger Hunt, Friday, August 4th, 7 p.m.
Teams of 4 will compete in a scavenger hunt style race with a 1.5 to 2 mile course. During the race, competitors will visit checkpoints where they will answer trivia, complete various challenges and have a lot of fun!
The race will begin and end at Community Hospital-Fairfax with a prizes awarded for the top finisher and for the team showing the most spirit! Points are awarded for correct answers, best times and the completion of various challenges throughout the race.
The cost is $20 per team.
1. Every team may have up to 4 players. Children, 10 and under, are welcome to join a team and do not "count" toward the 4 person team limit.
2. Every team member must be present at each checkpoint and at the finish line.
3. Team must turn in the score sheet to each checkpoint coordinator where marked on the course.
4. No bikes, scooters, cars etc.
5. No pets.
6. Rain or shine, the hunt is on.
7. Extra points are awarded for checking in cell phones at the beginning of the race. Phones will be returned after the race.
Kelsi Holthus, Occupational Therapist