Tarkio Family Practice
102 S. 6th Street, Tarkio
Family Medical Center
100 East Cass Street, Rock Port
Mound City Family Medicine
514 State Street, Mound City
South Holt Family Medicine
101 S. Washington, Oregon
West Nodaway Family Medicine
226 W. Main Street, Burlington Junction
Tips for a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season
The Christmas and New Year’s holidays are quickly approaching. Your friends at Community Hospital-Fairfax Family Medicine Clinics want you to enjoy a healthy holiday season. Here are some tips:
- If you are traveling for the holidays, make sure your prescriptions are filled.
- If you are not feeling well, fight the temptation to “wait it out” during the holiday season. Call your local family medicine clinic.
- Take a moment to check on your neighbors that may not have plans for the holidays. This can be a lonely time a year for many.
- Stress can creep up on you during the holidays. Keep up with your routines the best that you can and don’t forget a good night’s sleep.
- Indulge in great food and fun, but remember that moderation will treat you better in the long run.
- Always include a sober driver in your plans.
Community Hospital-Fairfax Family Medicine Clinics will be open throughout the holiday season except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Visit www.FairfaxMed.com for a clinic near you.