The CH-F Chaplaincy Program provides an added dimension of spiritual healing to the medical care we already offer to our patients and their families and friends.
Chaplains will provide a spiritual healing presence for our patients by:
How do I contact a chaplain?
The Social Service Designee, Charge Nurse or his/her designee will contact the appropriate pastor or chaplain on behalf of a patient. The on-call calendar will be located at the nurses desk and admitting desk.
Rev. Bruce Jeffries
Rev. Rodney Hopper
Rev. Roger Cary
Rev. Elaine Loggi
Rev. Brian Lemcke
CH-F staff can consider a pastoral or chaplain referral when patients or loved ones face:
- Religious needs, interests or concerns
- Anger/depressive behaviors
- Inability to cope
- A threatening diagnosis or nursing home placement
How are CH-F Chaplains chosen and trained?
- CH-F Chaplains are volunteers. They are pastors in our local community, but leave their denominational calling behind while performing chaplaincy duties.
- Each chaplain has been extensively orientated at CH-F and is compliant with security and privacy standards for our institution.